Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mailbox Monday October 12th



I was gone for a week for a work conference but what a nice surprise it was to find all this waiting for me! Really the magazines are for the hubby and while the Secret, Lever 2000, Nature Valley samples and coupons are wonderful they pale in comparison to what else was waiting for me! Windows 7!!!!!
The Windows 7 party will be my third through Houseparty and all I have to say is, "If you aren't on this site go there now!" As you can see from the pictures with this most recent party I received an awesome poster with streamers, balloons and napkins for the party, a puzzle, playing cards and super great reusable bags! Oh yeah I also got two versions of Windows 7 ( a 32 bit and 64 bit). I'm combining this party with another houseparty and my son's birthday party for a ton of fun all in one fell swoop! Saturday will be a very busy day at our house!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear good things about HouseParty. I just signed up a couple of days ago, so I missed Windows 7 but have signed up for a couple of really cool other parties.
    Great week!
    Thanks for sharing.
    :)
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting 3 house parties...I have tried for several but not sure what I am doing wrong...any tips?

    I love the Secret Clinical strength!!

    Happy Mailbox Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I missed out on the Windows 7 party (which is funny because I'm a technology director...oh well), but that looks like a great kit for the party! I'm hoping I get the Martha Stewart HouseParty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....I love HouseParty too....I've done one and just applied again. SheSpeaks has parties too.....loved the Haagen Dazs party I did. I can't believe we get these opportunities. :-)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete