Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Great Escape

Okay my friend Sunshine, I'm sharing the love and if I win and you don't I WILL give it to you :)

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?

Definitely New Zealand. I read once about an island within sight of Auckland that looked like heaven!

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?

Wet and Rusting by Menomena! Oh, yeah!

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?

Go get some boring documentaries that no one but me wants to watch, some chocolate, potato chips, my pillow, a blanket and the couch all to myself.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?

70% Cocoa dark chocolate, crappy magazines, french almond macaroons...I so sneak one when I make them so that I get more than anyone else in the house does!lol

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?

Technically Korea, not that I remember it, other than that Canada.

6. Last book that you couldn't put down?

Geography of Love by Glenda Burgess

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?

Moulin Rouge

8. What is your favorite local escape?

HOME

9. How do you escape on a budget?

Go to St. Louis. It doesn't take that long to get there and there are a ton of free places to visit. I also like to make a lunch and head to the park or library with the kids.

10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.

There was a place in Eureka Springs I had salmon in dill sauce it was scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment